Paramount Chief(P.C) Kinyanjui Technical Trainning Institute is a public Technical Institute under the ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology. It is located in Riruta Satellite, Dagoretti Division, Nairobi West District. The institute was named in honor of Paramount Chief Kinyanjui Wa Gathirimu Who reigned between 1893 - 1929 in the region where the institute is situated.
P.C Kinyanjui opened its doors in 1979 as a Technical Secondary School but changed its mandate in 1984 when it became a Technical Training Institute. The Institute is managed by a Board of Governors.
P.C Kinyanjui is situated in a beautiful and quiet surrounding, creating a relaxed and serene training and studying atmosphere.